- Guests staying here at Islander Guest House are spoiled for choices between self-catering, bed and breakfast or half-board accommodations with catered meals at the Capricorn Restaurant, which serves a selection of Creole and seafood specialities.
- Shopping for groceries are made easy by the close proximity of a super market and other general merchants in the area. Guests wanting to steep themselves in the local way of life can visit the various farms in the village for fresh product. Souvenir boutiques are found by the main road.
- Hotel inspections are conducted 3 times annually by Tourism Officers, Health Inspectors and other government bodies, associated with safety, hygiene, security and general well-being of our guests.
- The 2 famous beaches, Anse Lazio (45mins) and Anse Georgette (25mins) – a wonderful ramble with stunning views along the way could be easily reached from The Islander. Permission for Anse Georgette beach should be obtained from “Lemuria Resorts” at least 2 days in advance.
- The hotel is found close to an 18 hole golf course.